Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Paparazzi

My mother told me that when I was born all my brothers crowded around and looked at me with great curiosity. Seeing this photo I was flooded with the visual of what I must have caused in my home growing up. A little girl arriving to be welcomed by six older brothers (Benet was not in the world at this time). Now, I am the one with the little girl and on this joyous day I had some of my brothers over to welcome her to this world. Four curious uncles and one thrilled GRANDpa! This was really quite a sight to see. The cameras were constant and so were the animated faces. Kaitlyn was in a deep slumber for most of the flashes, but it didn't stop the Paparazzi Heames bunch from snapping away. Each brother took their turn holding her and saying a few charmed words. She was in total bliss.