Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happiness Abound


He's all smiles when he is awake...Dylan is a joyful baby and I believe at the rate he is blossoming, he will be as joyful as Kaitlyn, but with a calmer and more cautious presence. I've been blessed with this one as he sleeps well, eats well, poops well, and even looks well! At two months he holds his head up with great strength, he loves to stand up and will lie in bed counting the specs in the air until he either falls asleep or gets a touch restless. If the latter the grunts start up and his bodily sounds fill the room-nothing outrageous, but enough to wake you from a deep sleep. He's chill...
This photo was taken by a friend of mine from a moms group I'm a part of and I must say I am fooling the camera tremendously. I actually look fit and trim (well, that's arguable, I know) when in reality I still weigh the hefty 190 mark and have an overstretched belly that gives me an award winning muffin top! All in due time as right now I've got smiles to enjoy and cooing sounds to entertain!