Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kaitlyn's GYM

'Mom we need to get some of these for home...'

Kaitlyn eying the climbing wall-is this her future?
Following the footsteps of Uncle Jonathan and Uncle Denis?

Focusing on her footwork as she makes her way across the balance beam...
one foot in front of the other!

Well, it's not HER gym, but we do go to this gymnastics class every week and she just loves it! In fact the teachers love her back because they are amazed at how fearless she is and amazed with her willingness to do anything that places her upside down, backwards or terribly high.


My curious child.

I've been told she has a 'serious grip'-I can attest to this,
her pinching abilities area extraordinary.

She'll be walking within the month-I'd bet money on it.

She's talking me for a walk, honestly!

'toes, heels, toes, heels'...a warm up exercise...