Friday, November 14, 2008

Aftermath of Oral Surgery



I'm in bed, lying down to maintain a no-stress recovery from this morning's oral surgery. I had all four of my wisdom teeth yanked as they were pushing in causing my front teeth to cram and develop crossbites and other annoying issues. With gauze in my mouth and a vicodin in my system, I'm feeling strange but really relieved that the process is over. Despite the aches to come and the inability to speak, I have wonderful helpers to care for Kaitlyn. This morning, before the surgery, I took some photos of her in an outfit her Nana had gotten for her...our favorite part is the hat!
Kaitlyn is full of personality-between her repetitive sounds she makes to her excessive jumping in her exersaucer to her constant giggling...she's my JOY and she gives me reason to stand strong, face reality and conquer.