Saturday, June 5, 2010

Timeless Treasures

Kaitlyn and I in the doorway of a fire truck-one of the area's classic red engines. Now they are white with a blue stripe...if only the red ones would make a return. I look pregnant in this image and am not. Somehow my post belly hangout wasn't shy in front of the camera but rather ripe and ready for capture. No matter, I was hanging out with my girl and quite frankly, when moments like these occur I could be wearing a pink and chartreuse muumuu. It is irrelevant how I look. I'm just ecstatic to be in harmony with my sweet baby K as often our days are filled with one reprimand after another!

Miss Talia offering her charm to keep Dylan cool and calm while not in my arms. Talia has been visiting this entire week-such a terrific gift to have her out this way and chill with the kids!

A future car of mine...hmmm. Nana was with us and noticed the car was from 1947-she had a moment of nostalgia...she was three when this car hit the pavement!


Kaitlyn keeping balance on the back end of the Fire Truck-she was enamored by the size and the ability to get on it!

This face kills me.

And then, this one, too...who does he look like here?