Saturday, January 16, 2010

Blow Outs & Sleep

It's working out! The two are happily sleeping under the same fan. Dylan had his first all night slumber-a dream for any mom! He was out by 10pm and didn't wake up until 7:30 this morning. Kaitlyn is snoozing through all his sounds and cries-a real trooper!

BLOW-OUT update:
By far today was the most dramatic of all blow-out diapers Dylan has pleasantly brought me. We were at a girlfriends having a playdate and I was on the floor holding Dylan when I heard him make his typical #2 sounds. Nice and juicy like usual. Then a warm sensation was felt on my legs...yes, his slimy goop of yellow-green poop had exploded from the diaper, went down his leg, over his socks and not only all over my pants but to the floor! Needless to say I spent the rest of the playdate hanging out in a towel while my pants cycled through the drier. What the heck boy...