Sunday, February 22, 2009

Belly Laughs

Her new pony!

Our musical child-I figured it was time to bring some play instruments into her life.

Did I mention she LOVES playing these drums?

Her favorite hide-out, under the coffee table.

She has taught me how to laugh harder than I ever knew I could. Tonight Kaitlyn took on an energy that was so contagious I was on the floor in hysteria-actually, the two of us were on the floor in hysteria. She was laughing so hard causing me to laugh so hard which only caused us both to laugh harder. Is it possible that a mere nine month baby grasps the joy that she brings to this world? Wow. A snapshot at her right now: passed out in her crib. The belly laughs were so rich they were exhausting. Besides the laughter, her crawling is also exhausting. Now a hawk with extra eyes, extended arm length and an uncanny ability to sport spontaneous stunt maneuvers to keep her out of harms way...I'm well on my way into Motherhood!