Sunday, July 17, 2011

Words Worth Writing

Dylan was found straddling his crib this week.

Kaitlyn loves brushing her teeth and having her hair combed (I told her that if she didn't take care of her hair daily then it would end up looking like Uncle Garrett's...we both gasped at the thought)!

Dylan has officially annoyed me when shopping. I've reached my limit, shopping with both kids no matter the time of day is just too much testing of my patience.

We experienced a store walk out this week as both kids were in the throws of tantrum hell. Time out was had by both on the store's sidewalk....a mere 3 minutes later I had angels in my cart. Hmmm.

Kaitlyn's chores now include adding a new trash bag to the trash container in the kitchen and feeding Cosimo, I like how this is progressing. Dylan, on the other hand, continually loves to vacuum, sweep, and take the trash out (all but the trash is done solo)!

Off to slumber...photos of our trip are next....I do promise this, I do!