Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Olympic Category: Sun Bathing




It was a day to cherish...both dads hanging with their babes! How many women are married to a twin, an identical twin at that? I felt like I should have left as Steve and his brother Stan were merrily being on Daddy patrol with their girls as they swam away in the lovely pool. This was Kaitlyn's first adventure in the big water and also her first shot at wearing a bikini (six months too big for her). Natalia, her cousin, was an old pro at the sport and a great teacher to get Kaitlyn up to speed!
While I don't feel a swimsuit is flattering on my soft figure at this point in time it sure was refreshing to be in the pool--and to be honest, once I had Kaitlyn in my arms, it didn't matter what I looked like. She was happy, I was happy and so was everyone else!
I have to thank my girlfriend who picked up this swimsuit as it not only matches Kaitlyn's nursery (everything is green and pink), it was absolutely the most darling swim gear. It also came with flip flops and a green terry cloth cover-up--which she did wear once she got out of the water. I wanted one in my size!
Splash on little one!